TwinStory

Welcome Back To the TwinStory Forum! Login or Register!
Valensic's GM Application (Y) [Reviewed] Dn0uuu

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TwinStory

Welcome Back To the TwinStory Forum! Login or Register!
Valensic's GM Application (Y) [Reviewed] Dn0uuu

TwinStory

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TwinStory

4 posters

Valensic's GM Application (Y) [Reviewed]

Valensic
    Valensic
    normal

Valensic's GM Application (Y) [Reviewed] Empty Valensic's GM Application (Y) [Reviewed]

Post  Valensic Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:54 pm

First Name: Dong

Name:Dong Hao [Ikr,Sounds Cheesey.. I AIN'T CHINA!]

IGN: Valensic

Play Time: Weekdays:8-10 hours[+8GMT], Weekends:15-16 hours[+8GMT]

Time Zone: Suspect GMT+8:00,Singapore

What i can bring to this server:
    First,Fun.[Obviously]
    I will do the best in my part to host fun and interesting events. Amuse the community and ensure everyone has a fruitful experience here at our home abode.
    Second,Order.
    All rules of the game will be adhered by strictly,any offenders WILL NOT be tolerated.[including myself].I will do my part in ensuring there is fairness in the community and riots,rowdiness do not cease to exist in the community.
    Third,Friendship
    As a member of the community,i will keep in touch with the players and adhere to their problems,both in game and so forth. I will do my best to ensure every player has a healthy relationship so as to contribute their best part individually to the community.

Why you should choose me:
    First,although im Chinese, i can converse perfectly well in English,Korean,Cantonese and Chinese. [Duh ]

Second,I believe in strict rules and regulations,eg[Player:''HAI GM! CAN I HAZ GODLY ITEMZX ?!!? PLEASEEE Shocked , Me: *Stares* Nu, You can't haz godly itemzxc ! kthnxbai <3

Lastly,As a game master I will drive myself to be more active and help others such as take care of spammers, glitches, harassment, and people who need help. I will take responsibility with my powers, and I will stay up to date with the server/forums. I will provide my assistance if needed, and will do the best that I can with my power to prevent anything bad from happening to this server. I will use my power to host events, and help out anyone that does not understand the concept of the events. I will be fair to other players, and help with the forums if needed. I will be more active in the forums, and be strict if needed. Everything I have just stated will be done in a professional manner.

Do i have any experiences: Yes!*Cheers!*
    1.Intern in bankaiMS
    2.Active GM in ZakuraMS.
    3.I have made a server once...... [Failed] *Extinct* Couldn't find a host
    pale
    Thanks for reading my application ! Hope you had fun reading ! :B * Fireworks* * Applause *

* THE END * I love you

Last edited by Valensic on Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:06 am; edited 1 time in total
    Soul_Umbreon
    Soul_Umbreon
    Admin

Valensic's GM Application (Y) [Reviewed] Empty Re: Valensic's GM Application (Y) [Reviewed]

Post  Soul_Umbreon Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:52 pm

lol kool but lets c.. plz add more detail on the "what can you bring to tis server" and nice pov but plz be more...(whats the word)...
    Christina
    Christina
    Moderators

Valensic's GM Application (Y) [Reviewed] Empty Re: Valensic's GM Application (Y) [Reviewed]

Post  Christina Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:01 pm

More detail on it . What you could do ? First time GM applications quite good but there is more space for you to improve the decision will decide by Admin

Edited by Zack(Fixed color stuff).
    Soul_Umbreon
    Soul_Umbreon
    Admin

Post  Soul_Umbreon Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:38 pm

lol u fail on the color tina =3 but hmm ill c with my friends and c
    Valensic
    Valensic
    normal

Post  Valensic Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:08 am

[Admin]PokeyChu wrote:lol kool but lets c.. plz add more detail on the "what can you bring to tis server" and nice pov but plz be more...(whats the word)...
    you meant elaborative? :3
    Christina
    Christina
    Moderators

Post  Christina Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:09 am

Ya elaborate yourself more .
    Valensic
    Valensic
    normal

Post  Valensic Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:42 am

Christina wrote:Ya elaborate yourself more .
    already did :3
    Christina
    Christina
    Moderators

Post  Christina Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:00 am

Approved , Thread Closed
    [Host]iPoke
    [Host]iPoke
    Admin

Post  [Host]iPoke Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:12 pm

NOT Approved. Thread Opened.
    Soul_Umbreon
    Soul_Umbreon
    Admin

Post  Soul_Umbreon Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:32 pm

lol o.o

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:41 am