TwinStory

Welcome Back To the TwinStory Forum! Login or Register!
Rules GM Application Dn0uuu

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TwinStory

Welcome Back To the TwinStory Forum! Login or Register!
Rules GM Application Dn0uuu

TwinStory

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TwinStory

4 posters

Rules GM Application

Rules
    normal

Rules GM Application Empty Rules GM Application

Post  Rules Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:49 am

Name : Calvin

Ign : Rules

Play Time (How much you could play) : Well , it depends on weekdays or weekends , weekdays : 4~6 hours and weekends : 8~10 hours .

Timezone : Singapore,(GMT +08:00)

What you can bring to the server : I can bring joy and laughter to the server and capable of hosting amazing and interesting event's normally like True/False , Jumping Quest , Name the item and i would like cooperate with other GM(s)to bann hackers and make the server hack-free . All the rules of the server should be followed and carried out strictly . Any people who offended the rules will be jailed or bann according to the seriousness of the rules that he/she had broken. Lastly , i would try to extend my 'computer using hours' to the max and do what's best for the server and i've read some of the GM's application .. They are putting effort in learning languages of other religion , i guess i should too . mainly Vietnamese as i met quite number of vietnam's maplers in other servers . I cant really descripte that much , but you can see my performance after the server is offically ' Opened-For-All ' Well ? That's what i believe in Very Happy '' Action Speaks Louder Den Words '' Allow me to prove that to you guys. And i actually wanted to write something different from other GM application , that's y mine is little . I dun wan to copy theirs . (HACKERS WILL NOT BE TOLERATED)

Why we should choose you : '8' big points why i should be choosen ( Listed Below )

-I'm willing to learn and help .
    -I'm caring towards players .
    -I'm cooperative .
    -I've been a GM before .
    -Never say no to players that ask help(s) Unless impossible . Example like players asked for GM stuffs .
    -I'll Will not abuse commands , those who abuses it , even a GM (If i'm a GM) would be bann .
    -Although i look strict , i could be a fun person .
    -Lastly , I'll try to ask my friends in other server to join me in this server Very Happy

Do you have any experiences : Well , As i've listed above , i have , although the server is just a low ranking server , but i still have fun and enjoy working as a GM .

Regards ,
    Rules Very Happy

Any areas that could be improved , please comment it , First GM Application .. Very Happy Wish u all like it .

Last edited by Rules on Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:33 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : I Guess Some I Dint Did A Great Job 1st Time And Was Asked To Be Edit .)
    Toyfu
    Toyfu
    GM

Rules GM Application Empty Re: Rules GM Application

Post  Toyfu Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:39 am

You should improve what you could bring, but the thing that's probably the best is your time zone. We need more GMs that have the time zone of Christina
    Again, if your improved what i could bring is good and i like it, then i'll approve, so i'll be waiting
    Valensic
    Valensic
    normal

Post  Valensic Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:30 am

Toyfu wrote:You should improve what you could bring, but the thing that's probably the best is your time zone. We need more GMs that have the time zone of Christina
    Again, if your improved what i could bring is good and i like it, then i'll approve, so i'll be waiting

lol, im same time zone as tina :3

Btw chris, could you elaborate more on what you can bring to this server?
    Christina
    Christina
    Moderators

Post  Christina Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:20 am

Is calvin not chris .
    Valensic
    Valensic
    normal

Post  Valensic Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:52 am

Christina wrote:Is calvin not chris .

LOL ! oops typo sorreh :3 right, chris. could you elaborate more on that? ^^

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 3:19 am